Términos de uso
The contents provided in the web pages of DesideDatum Data Company SL have been written to give information about the company to its users. All the information that appears in this web site, both about the products trading and the business area and finance are general and tentative and may be changed or updated without notice.
Information on this page may be incomplete, contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
DesideDatum Data Company SL assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided , within the limits established by law.
In compliance with organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data you deliver will be included in a computerized database in order to respond to your request, manage our business contacts and provide information of interest about our services and products.
DesideDatum Data Company SL has its files automated with data legalized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and Registered at the General registry of Data Protection Personal character data. It also conforms to the security measures established in the regulations of LOPD (Organic Law of Data Protection) development approved by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, as required by the Act on Data Protection, by mail or email, indicating ‘Personal Data’ as reference on the envelope or email subject to the following addresses, respectively:
DesideDatum Data Company SL – Passeig del Congost 36, La Garriga (Barcelona), España Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona en el tomo 31076, folio 193, hoja B-135870, inscripción 1ª. CIF: B-65836330. firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
Types of Cookies
– Technical Cookies: are those allowing the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and using their different options, like to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access to restricted parts, to remember the items of an order, to buy the items of an order, to apply for a registration or participation in an event, to use security features while browsing, to store content for video or sound broadcast or share it via social networks.
– Personalisation Cookies: are those allowing the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to several criteria of the user’s device like language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc…
– Analysis Cookies: are those being processed by us or by third-parties that allow counting the number of users and making statistical measures and analysis to know the use of our services by the users. To do this we analyze the navigation to improve the product offer and the services we provide.
– Advertising Cookies: are those being processed by us or by third-parties that allow the best management of the website advertising zones, adapting their content to the requested service or the website use To do this we analyze your navigation habits and we may display advertisings related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those allowing the best management of the website advertising zones included by the editor in a website, applicaction or platform where he provides the requested service. These cookies store the behavioral information of the users by the means of the continuous observation of your browsing habits, to develop a specific profile to be used for advertising display.
– Third-party Cookies: the DesideDatum Data Company SL website may use third-party services on behalf of DesideDatum Data Company SL that collect statistical and use information of the user to provide services related to website activity and other internet services.
You can manage the cookies we use on this website through your browser settings at any time.
For any questions or comments on this cookies policy you can contact DesideDatum Data Company SL at email@example.com.